Removing inorganic and organic deposits is an important concern for all water systems. Scales and films cause corrosion, impede system performance, reduce capacity and production, increase water costs and shorten the operational life of water infrastructures. Furthermore, scales and films provide ideal breeding grounds for bacteria and pathogens, which can cause serious health and safety risks.
Blue Earth Products proprietary products, Clearitas® and HypoGrow, are specifically formulated to remove inorganic and organic deposits from commercial water distribution systems and hydroponic nutrient systems respectively. They are currently being used in commercial applications extending from cooling towers and heat exchanger units to hospitals and healthcare facilities, food processing plants, agricultural enterprises, hydroponics, and hotels and restaurants.
WE HELP COMMERCIAL CUSTOMERS:
- Extend the operational life of cooling tower infrastructures
- Reduce and prevent waterborne bacterial outbreaks
- Control and prevent hard scale growth and accumulation on water infrastructures
- Provide safer and cleaner environments for agriculture and food processing facilities
- Enhance primary disinfectant effectiveness to ensure safe, clean water
- Improve plant health and root zone performance in hydroponics
Contact us to find out more about Commercial Water Treatment.